Ostraka - Forum di archeologia

Piramidi in Europa

« Older   Newer »
irna
view post Posted on 8/6/2011, 14:34 by: irna

Hi Karl, thank you for the review of Ms. Pruitt's thesis.

QUOTE (§Karl§ @ 7/6/2011, 19:44) 
Mi chiedevo una cosa. A memoria, ma potrei sbagliarmi (nel senso che magari è capitato ma non me lo ricordo), non mi pare di aver letto nulla di più recente da parte dell'"accademia" a proposito di Visoko. Mi chiedevo appunto se l'opinione corrente è rimasta quella riportata dalla Pruitt - si tratta solo di formazioni geologiche - oppure se è cambiato qualcosa.

As far as I know, the academic view about Visoko hasn't changed at all. There is nothing new from the 'academy', because I think the case is closed for the geologists as well as for the archaeologists. There hasn't been a single paper, except the ones like Pruitt's discussing the sociological aspects, published in a scientific journal. The few serious archaeologists who have worked, for some days or weeks, in Visoko, have left and made clear that they didn't believed in the reality of the 'pyramids'; and there is no geologist any more in the Foundation team since the departure of Nadija Nukic at the end of 2006.

In fact, I think that Osmanagic never even tried to publish in a scientific journal. He doesn't wish to have real science conducted at Visoko: all he needs is the appearance of science: apparently scientific reports, apparently scientific analyses... That's enough for him: I think his aim is not to convince the academy, but to pretend he is leading a scientific project in the eyes of the laymen.

As for Tera Pruitt, I think she's still working on the 'pyramids' case for her doctoral Thesis, we should know more about it in a few months.

Cordially, Irna

259 replies since 7/1/2011, 20:48   11516 views