Ostraka - Forum di archeologia

L'archeoacustica come nuova scienza, Un nuovo modo di indagare gli antichi templi

« Older   Newer »
Irna
view post Posted on 11/6/2013, 21:30 by: Irna

QUOTE (leda77 @ 11/6/2013, 21:22) 
I don't understand the meaning of this sentence. You're saying that, apart from the Foundation, archaeologists and geologists, all others say that the hill is completely natural? If this is the way, I'm a little perplexed: steps for the Foundation, steps also for archaeologists, but if there are geologists who say that hill is not entirely natural, then some doubts should come. This should not be, in fact, precisely the field of a geologist?
I ask this because I realized that, except for the members of the Foundation, all others (geologists and archaeologists) have always said no to the human hand in the hill.

Hi leda77,

Sorry for my bad Italian, I made a copy/paste from Google translate, and did not see that the translated sentence was not clear.
Of course it should have been like this: every geologist or archaeologist who went to Visocica said that it was entirely natural. The only ones who say that it's a man-made pyramid, or a hill modelled into a pyramid, are people from the Foundation, and among them there are no geologist - and no serious archaeologist. And these people have never offered any convincing evidence of this so-called "remodelling". That's why I keep asking Pablito for this evidence, because I cannot see the point of doing archaeo-acoustics on a hill...

Mi dispiace per il mio cattivo italiano, ho fatto un copia / incolla da Google Translate, e non ho visto che la frase tradotta non era chiaro.
Naturalmente avrebbe dovuto essere così: ogni geologo o archeologo che è andato a Visocica detto che era del tutto naturale. Gli unici che dicono che si tratta di una piramide umana, o una collina modellata in una piramide, sono persone dalla Fondazione. E non ci sono geologi tra di loro - e nessun serio archeologo. E queste persone non hanno mai offerto alcuna prova convincente di questo cosiddetto "rimodellamento". Ecco perché io continuo a chiedere Pablito per questa prova, perché non riesco a vedere il punto di fare archeo-acustica su una collina ...

143 replies since 9/3/2012, 16:17   4917 views